Camp SEA Lab fosters...
lifelong excitement, scientific understanding, and stewardship of our coasts and ocean by providing quality marine-oriented programs that promote science, education, and adventure for youth. Located in Monterey Bay, California, Camp SEA Lab offers high-quality outdoor school and summer camp programs to educate and inspire the next generation of ocean stewards.
Camp SEA Lab is dedicated...
to helping children explore the wonders of the marine environment from the top of the watershed to the bottom of the deep sea as they gain a greater appreciation for what science can teach them about our world and the importance of being good stewards for the ocean.
- Programs run mid-June to early August
- Marine science activities, conservation and career topics enriched with water sports (surfing, snorkeling, kayaking, boogie boarding)
- Day camps (ages 8–13) based in Monterey, CA
- Overnight camps (ages 10–15) based at CSUMB dorms
- Sailing adventures (ages 13–16) leave from Monterey and Sausalito on five‑day cruises
Outdoor School booking for schools only
- Three-day, two-night residential science camp program at our sites in Aptos/Seascape, CA
- Day programs at Asilomar Beach or Elkhorn Slough
- Grades 4–8
- NGSS activities such as sand crab monitoring, plankton labs, and squid dissections
- Additional activities may include kayaking, coastal exploration, and campfires on the beach
- Fall (September–November) and Spring Seasons (February‑May)