Summer Camp 2021 registration is now open! Day camps and Voyage Seaward
Exiciting news! Camp SEA Lab is now a part of WOLF School! See our about us page to learn more
Camp SEA Lab is dedicated...
to helping children explore the wonders of the marine environment from the top of the watershed to the bottom of the deep sea as they gain a greater appreciation for what science can teach them about our world and the importance of being good stewards for the ocean.
Summer Camps Registration is open!
- Week-long day, overnight, and sailing adventures
- Day camps (ages 8–13) based in Monterey, CA
- Overnight camps (ages 10–16) based at CSUMB dorms (cancelled for 2021)
- Sailing adventures (ages 13–17) leave from Monterey for five‑day cruises
- Watersports (snorkeling, surfing, kayaking) enriched with marine science activities and field trips
- Mid June to early August
Outdoor School booking for schools only
- Three-day, two-night residential science camp program at our sites in Aptos/Seascape, CA
- Day programs at Asilomar Beach or Elkhorn Slough
- Grades 4–8
- NGSS activities such as sand crab monitoring, plankton labs, and squid dissections
- Additional activities may include kayaking, coastal exploration, and campfires on the beach
- Fall (September–November) and Spring Seasons (February‑May)