Camp SEA Lab is dedicated...
to helping children explore the wonders of the marine environment from the top of the watershed to the bottom of the deep sea as they gain a greater appreciation for what science can teach them about our world and the importance of being good stewards for the ocean.
Summer 2020 has been canceled
- Week-long day, overnight, and sailing adventures
- Day camps (ages 8–13) based at Del Monte Beach in Monterey, CA
- Overnight camps (ages 10–16) based at CSUMB dorms
- Sailing adventures (ages 13–17) leave from either Sausalito or Monterey for five‑day cruises
- Watersports (snorkeling, surfing, kayaking) enriched with marine science activities and field trips
- Early June to mid‑August
- Three-day, two-night residential program at our sites in Aptos/Seascape, CA
- Day programs at Asilomar Beach or Elkhorn Slough
- Grades 4–8
- NGSS activities such as sand crab monitoring, plankton labs, and squid dissections
- Additional activities may include kayaking, coastal exploration, and campfires on the beach
- Fall (September–November) and Spring Seasons (February‑May)